– I leave to go to Louisville tomorrow and am stoked!
– No spidey sightings last night, thankfully.
– I couldn’t fall asleep last night so i tossed and turned for a bit. I’m quite tired at the moment.
– I take my dog out last night around 11 p.m. and see a hookah at the end of the walkway, accompanied by a guy in a chair. There’s a first time for everything.
– I don’t want to leave my dog at the kennel tonight. He’s going to hate me. At least until i return. I worry about him when i’m gone. We belong together.
– This workday will probably last forever because i have tomorrow off. Thus, i will continue my unproductivity of the week.
– I need to change my office fishy’s water. He doesn’t have a name yet and i’ve had him almost two months now. Any suggestions?
– I saw this quote in a movie and thought it was genius: “Life has to be nuts, otherwise it’s just a bunch of Thursdays thrown together.”
– “Elvis is dead and i don’t feel so good either.” My co-worker randomly said that yesterday and immediately started laughing. She’s the funniest person i’ve ever met.
– I played the lottery the other night for the first time in a long time. I’m not sitting in paradise right now with a pina colada so it’s obvious what the outcome was.
Hello Sweet World – gotta love Thursdays!