So, according to Ms. Stampin’ Mom (my cuz) i’ve been tagged to blog about a few random facts about me. Let’s see, randomness fills my life so where do i start? Here goes:
- Since it’s obvious i have a love for photography, what you probably don’t know is that i now have six (6) cameras. I’m not done yet.
- Mustard is the greatest condiment ever. It gets discriminated against quite frequently. Hey ketchup – you don’t have a museum, so take that!
- I eat Michelina’s Macaroni and Cheese almost everyday i’m at the office. Hey, i’m on a budget and it’s actually good.
- I like pin-up girls of the 1940’s and 1950’s and their retro style. I would love to go back and see what being a teenager in the 50’s would be like. Hello, drive-in movies and diners.
- Accupuncture is way better than traditional medicine and pain management. I haven’t gone in over a year now and i can feel it. Not good….. It’s also more than just needles as everyone thinks. I strongly recommend it to everyone, regardless of the ailment.
- I’m still pondering where to move to next year. Florida, Louisville…….point at a map and just go? No doubt i’ll be figuring it out before July!
So there ya have it. A few random facts. I’m sure i could go on and on but i gotta get going for job no. 2 and 2.5.
There it is Sweet World, more randomness!