Today fits into the “just one of those days” category. It’s been raining (or at least not sunny) all week now and i’m feeling it. I’ve got the rainy day blues! It seriously has been pouring all day long and if you don’t believe me, just check out the radar for the whole east coast at the weather channel. Yuk, yuk, blech! I’m starting to wonder if the sun even exists anymore. Hello Sun – are you out there? I miss you!
Since i’m really just in an in-between mood, i’ll just post some random things today. They may have to do with me, you, or most likely nothing in particular. Here goes!
- There’s only 14 days until the big Holiday. Are you getting anxious yet?
- I, for some reason, followed a link on MSN.com yesterday to a video of a turkey being “sacrificed” behind Palin as she gave an interview because i really had no idea what it was. I am now very disturbed and can’t even shake the image. At least i didn’t have the sound on. And where is PETA when you need them? (I had to share. I can’t stop thinking about it. Eek!)
- Check out the new blog links i’ve added to my Blogroll. There’s some excellent reads there and i’m probably going to be adding more as i stumble across them! It’s so exciting finding new blogs.
- I’d like to give “props” to my cousin StampinMom for recommending Tombow Adhesive for my photo projects. I will now go to her for any crafting advice i have. She’s a crafting genious!
- The other night, my dog was laying on my bed staring at my cell phone on the bedside table, which was plugged into the charger. I slyly got a hold of the charger cord and started moving my cell phone. My dog went nuts barking and growling and jumping around! It was hilarious. (Is it sad that this is the highlight of the week thus far?)
- I made some chili over the past weekend from scratch, no recipe involved. I just added the contents together (macaroni, tomato sauce, kidney beans, jalapenos, chili powder, cheese), seasoned to taste and it was so delicious. Not to be bragging or anything….hehe.
- I’m thinking of applying to grad school for photography. Part of me wants to. But part of me doesn’t want to. I don’t want to hate what i love by doing it so much. And i almost think i don’t have to have a degree to do what i love. Both sides are conflicting each other. Help!?
Well Sweet World – it wasn’t an exciting post but at least it’s something on this dreary Thursday on the east coast. Stay dry!