Ms. Kerri, over at Ten Things blog, tagged me the other day for a meme that tells ten things about myself. So, in true meme fashion, here goes:
(Hopefully i won’t say anything that you already may know about me. I’ll try my best to come up with new stuff….hehe)
1. Seahorses are my favorite animal (and dogs, too, even though i love all animals!). I think the love for them came about in high school when one of my classmates drew a super-cool picture of one and i was hooked. Ever since then, i’ve been obsessed. Because of that, i think my family will never stop giving me seahorse-themed merchandise for my birthday or Christmas.
2. Well, you already know that i love mustard, but what other actual foods do i love? My favorite ever is Dutch meatballs, along with other Dutch treats, but i also love mac and cheese and Mexican food. Yum! I love good food in general but those are at the very top of my list.
3. From the Dutch reference above: One side of my family is Dutch and lives in Holland or Curacao, an island in the Dutch Caribbean. I don’t see that side of my family nearly as much as i’d like to, which is evident in the dreams i’ve been having lately about Holland or my family members. But nonetheless, I love learning about Dutch culture and would live in either place my family does if given the chance.
4. I believe my dog is my partial soul-mate, in a doggy soul-mate kind-of way. Sounds silly, i know, but i believe he was sent to me for a reason and that i’d be lost without him. I think he’d be lost without me too.
5. I like to sleep. A lot. I seriously think i have a sleep addiction sometimes. And yes, i do believe that a sleep addiction exists. Just as any other addiction, mine is sleep. And food. Haha. But seriously, i cannot wake up in the mornings and sometimes even get mad at myself for not being able to get myself out of bed in a timely fashion. It can be frustrating, even if i’m the one in control of it. Sometimes i feel like i can’t control it.
6. I want to visit India. I’ve always been fascinated with Indian culture and feel drawn there.
7. Throughout childhood, i had my hand in a mix of hobbies. Dance for 5 years, piano for 2 years, flute for 3 years, girl scouts for 9 years….whew. Now wonder i like to sleep. hehe.
8. I used to be a cheerleader in high school and college. There, i said it.
9. I have eight tattoos and don’t plan on stopping at that number. Sorry, Mom!
10. I secretly love happy-go-lucky type movies, such as Grease, Legally Blonde and Lilo and Stitch. There, i said that too. Hehe.
So, the people i tag for this meme of ten things about yourself are:
Can’t wait to hear more about you ladies!