Well, i let another happy post pass me by. Sorry! This week has just been blah and i’ve been on a weird schedule so that’s probably contributed to most of it. Hopefully next week i can get back on some sort of a routine and feel better. I’m also looking for a new job, which is a yukky process in itself, but once i find one, where ever that may be, i’m sure i’ll feel better too. I’m willing to move so if anyone knows of something…..hehe. I’m just sayin’ 🙂
So, for this happy post, i’m going to share some random tidbits of what’s made me happy over the past few days. Enjoy!
- Receiving items from the Blossom Stamps shop, boygirlparty shop, blacklilypie shop that i ordered last week. Such cute stuff and all handmade! Woo hoo!
- Obtaining three new packs of Polaroid film. Why on earth did they decide to discontinue the 600 film? Not a good decision for them.
- Having no major plans this weekend. I have so many ideas for crafty stuff and photos in my head so i think i may take advantage of the free time and get them out of my system, which is much needed. Sometimes a girl just needs a creative puke session to clear her mind.
- Coming across new lovely blogs. I really think i could be lost in blogland forever. Forever. Miss Indie, Create Loves, and Red Velvet Art are now some new bloggy goodness that i read. Not to mention they’re totally inspirational.
- This site. Love the music.
- An email between one of my bloggy pals and myself. She made me feel good. Thanks Se’lah!
- The fact that i don’t have to drive 45 minutes to work for the next two days. Just to drive 45 minutes to get back home when i’m done.
- My doggie, of course. He was so happy to see me this evening when i got home. It’s amazing how much they unconditionally love you.
- A birthday shindig with family the other day. It was nice to see some family members that i haven’t in a while. And those i have.
So, Sweet World, now it’s time for me to go to sleep, now that it’s 3 am and all. Now if i could only sleep without dreaming about a million things….