Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, all full of fun and memories. I’m thankful for so many things but here are a few of my faves:
- The current man in my life (hehe)- my cutie Zorro.
- My family and friends. That includes you! (my lovely blog readers and commenters 🙂 ) Seriously, i am so glad to have met so many cool people lately via blogs and twitter! It’s amazing what this technology has done.
- The ability to travel and explore new places. I love exploring!
- Creativity. And inspiration.
- Learning new things, such as learning how to crochet. It’s harder than i thought!
- Photography. I have grown so much as a person and through the lens ever since i picked up my first SLR camera. And it’s helped me get through these rough past couple years. So much.
- This girl (sorry Cuz, i had to….hehe. But only because i love you)(And i’m glad you can’t kick my butt right now!):
- And this boy – love you, bro:
And now, i must take a quick nap. I have to board a plane in less than 3 hours! Oh my!
(Photos 2,3 and 4 are courtesy of We Heart It)