Since i’ve been more absent from the blogging world lately, and i’ve actually had the resources to blog a little more in the past couple weeks, i’m having a blogging brain-fart. I just can’t find much to blog about since i haven’t been taking many photos. Yikes! I really need to get motivated. Really. Anyhow, here are just a few random nothings going through my head as of late:
- A show “Who Do You Think You Are?” just came on TV and i’m not sure what to think of it. It’s about celebrities who try to find info on their family and heritage. Hmmm….
- It’s really nice outside today (upper 60s) and tomorrow they’re calling for a winter weather advisory. Seriously?
- I need a hair cut.
- I’ve only slept about 3 hours each day for the past 4 days. I really want to enjoy life instead of sleeping it away.
- Cottage cheese is not yummy. At all. To me.
- My hands are seriously dry and cracked. I think i really do have eczema on certain spots on them. No lotion helps. And breaking down tons of boxes at work doesn’t either.
- I dream of Holland a lot. I miss my family.
- I’ve been thinking about the hometown more lately. But i’m not homesick.
- I need to take more photos. I need to take more photos. I need to take more photos.
- I feel like people are connected to certain other people for a reason.
- There’s another Free Willy movie. Is that necessary?
- I want to travel somewhere interesting. Soon. Last year i went lots of places. This year – not so much. Besides moving.
- I have to be at work in 2.75 hours. Boo.
- I think my dog has a licking problem. No joke.
And here’s a fresh photo of the sun setting on this beautiful day:
What randomness have you been up to lately, Sweet World?