Sweet World! I’m baaaaack. Hehe. I took a little bloggy break but i’ve returned – lucky for you, huh? 😉 You know how it can get with life these days. Lots of exciting stuff going on in the HelloSweetWorld front. But, shhhhhh, secrets! Anyhow. This post is just a bunch of randoms crammed into one. So, let’s begin the random journey, shall we?
- I’ve been thinking of switching from my Nikon DSLRs to Canon. Suggestions? Thoughts? Tips? I haven’t tested one out in the store yet but plan to soon to see the difference. I bought one of my Nikons refurbished and i feel that it just hasn’t been right ever since i got it. It just seems something is off with the lighting or color in the camera, aside from my doings, hehe.
- I found some good thrift finds lately and can’t get enough of the thrift shops around here. I have a serious obsession! This is not so good for my bank account. Eeek! But here is one item i was able to upcycle, and these lovelies are now hanging in the hallway:
- I feel like i’ve been eating everything in sight. I need a food makeover. And an actual makeover, but that’s just another story……
- I finally got to make some cupcakes this past weekend. Yuuuuummmmmmmm!
- I really like the cartoon Bob’s Burgers. That show is hilarious. The kids crack me up. They say the funniest things!
- I want an iphone.
- I can’t wait to go day trippin’ sometime soon. It is a must. I long for travel.
- This guy will be 7 this week…. He’s becoming an old man!:
I can’t believe it’s March already. Happy March, Sweet World!