Food is good. Good food is good. It’s no secret that i love to eat. I’m hungry pretty much all the time (seriously, about every 3 hours) and i’m usually snacking throughout the day. I’m really not sure why i’m telling you my eating habits but since i’m including a free printable (my first one!), i figured i’d just make this post about food. Lately, here’s what i’ve been enjoying:
- Wendy’s Wildberry Lemonade – yummy and cheaper than Starbucks Raspberry Lemonade, which is also yummy.
- Cake Batter Pudding cookies from this tasty food blog. Seriously good cookies.
- Italian subs from a local place called the Queen City Deli. And very reasonably priced for what you get.
- Cilantro. Yup, just cilantro. Add it to anything and it tastes amazing. Well, almost anything.
- Broiled swiss cheese bagel. Sometimes with ham. Pretty simple. So, with all this food, i’ve made a simple printable perfect for that foodie out there, or to post on your fridge or on your kitchen wall. Because after all, everyone needs to…..