Hi, Sweet World. Just a reminder to enter my giveaway that ends Friday night! You don’t wanna miss out. And, check out the shop for new goodies i’m offering. I’ll be adding more soon too so keep checking back!
So….a new tagging ‘game’ has been floating around some blogs and i was tagged by the lovely Jen over at Something Big is Coming! I thought i’d be a part of the fun and share my part so here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things about you.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.
- I’ve mentioned my yearning for Arizona before, but i also have a love and fascination for India. I must go there one day.
- I love sunglasses. I think i have at least 12 pairs. What do you expect from someone who loves the sunshine? 😉
- I often am on the lookout for abandoned buildings on the side of the road when i travel because i want to go back to explore them.
- I just got my 11th tattoo. (Sorry Mom……)
- I can’t stand Miley Cyrus, not even a little bit.
- I don’t own a TV. And haven’t for a couple years now.
- I hate bugs, especially roaches. Ick. It makes me cringe just to write that word. I would rather deal with spiders over a roach.
- I’ve been to 22 states and 5 countries (8 if you count just airports, but that really doesn’t count in my book) and don’t plan on stopping there.
- I used to want to be a singer/pop star so bad when i was younger. I’ve been in choirs and had some voice lessons but i don’t think i’m anything close to Carrie Underwood or Kelly Clarkson. And i’m nervous to sing infront of people.
- I think doggie paws are the cutest. And animals with large ears.
- I have a secret love for the show Cougar Town. I hated it at first but watched one episode and got hooked. It’s just funny to me.
Here are the questions i was tagged with:
- Name one of your collections, i.e. owls, rubber stamps, etc.
- What has been your favorite place to travel?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- If you were to learn a foreign language, what would it be?
- What is your dream car?
- If you were an animal, which one would you be?
- Which era do you see yourself drawn to the most (1940s, 1920s, etc)?
- What’s your favorite magazine?
- What’s your favorite breakfast food?
- Warm weather or cold weather?
- How many tattoos do you have, if any?